• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Problem Viewing Profiles

rayf6604

Registered
First Name
Ray
Just to let those who can fix a potential problem that may be known about already, every member I click on to view their profile returns this message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function can_view_private_albums() in /home/slug1960/public_html/includes/class_profileblock.php on line 1038

It happens when I'm logged in and I use the site through a browser, Safari on my iPad and Chrome on the laptop and I don't know if it isolated to just me or not. :thinks:

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Just tried it ray and I am getting the same, I am using firefox

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
I have had other serious problems, one gave me timeouts continuously , one submission I made gave me dozens of pages of hyroglyphics etc but I figure so what. The page count is erratic always but ho hum. Overall the site is great.

Peter.

Forum Phil

Minder of the cogs & wheels
Registered
First Name
Phil
For reasons that I haven't yet got to the bottom of, the forum software still seems to throw up random problems now and then. I apologise that this is the case and for the frustration it causes, but with the help of experts who understand php programming far better than I do, I am slowly working through any problems that occur.

I believe you should now be able to access user profiles again - have no idea why the problem arose, but re- loading one or two system files seems to have overcome it.

If anyone encounters a problem which results in a error code, please do feel free to contact me or to post a thread as Ray has done, which will allow me to look in to it. I would far rather know about any problems, than members go on thinking that that's the way it is these days. It shouldn't be that way, and I will always do my best to sort things out if and when they occur.

Thanks for your understanding.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).