• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Problems getting onto the forum!

Bucks

Fellow
First Name
Paul
Sorry guys, but i've been having major problems getting onto the forum over the last couple of days & the problems are still continuing at the moment (at first I thought the forum was down)! In the meantime if anyone wants to contact me with regards to these moulds I'm making or any other matter you can email me at paul@penblanksandmoulds.co.uk

Regards Paul

Bucks

Fellow
First Name
Paul
Try re-booting your router. I know the problem isn't at your end but despite the fact that there is no logical reason why it should it worked for me after not being able to access the site for several hours.

Done that Walter, but made no difference!

Sent from my mobile (as still can't access the forum from my home isp)

angelo49

Registered
First Name
Angelo
Bucks said ''yes I'm back on the forum now thanks to Phil''

All of a sudden I can't access the site. Was on it one minute then poof! ''timed out the next.
I'm now on the site thru an anonomous proxy server, called 'hide.me' I'm surprised I was able to log in.
Reset router, cashe, restore, and whatever else I could think of, but nothing helped.
HELP!!

Pierre

Graduate Member
First Name
Pierre
I had the same problem, it turned out that the protection software used by the forum had blocked my IP address ( a bit severe I thought) so I sent Phil my IP address and he reactivated it. Look here Google ask him to put your ip back on; it worked for me.

Don't worry about disturbing him he's only got 2000 photos to reinstate, a business to run and wife to placate when he's not available due to the aforementioned problems in -5 with crap weather!! :rolling:

PG

Phil Dart

Executive Member
First Name
Phil
You should be OK now Angelo. I've sorted out your IP address.

I've also had a very useful conversation with the hosting company about his issue (amongst other things :whistling:) about how it can be overcome going forward, so hopefully this timing out nonsense will become a thing of the past pretty soon.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
As a result of the Forum instability I have been using my provider to really look deeply into to my connection only to this forum. Yesterday received a spurious call purporting to be from them the voice in poor english said go to your computer now, my reply no I won,t alright then I will cut you off the internet, about this time I hung up.

Confusing times./

Peter.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).