• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Quick update

flexi

Executive Member
First Name
mark
Well anyone who saw my peaved post will know i was not happy.....i got my parcel today and the Japanese paper cast blanks have more bubbles than a bar of Aero....not haveing a lot of luck, with what these have cost me it drastic.....i have e mailed Ernie with my dilema but these wont be turned....just returned....i know he is only the middle man and accept that so i don't blame him but these are sooooo bad:sob::sob:

bluntchisel

Registered
First Name
Bob
Imports from the States are a pain in the arse! I don't do it any more!

Does this mean that you're gonna have to pay another round of Import Duty and all the other crap? Good luck with the next lot, matey!

Bob.

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Well anyone who saw my peaved post will know i was not happy.....i got my parcel today and the Japanese paper cast blanks have more bubbles than a bar of Aero....not haveing a lot of luck, with what these have cost me it drastic.....i have e mailed Ernie with my dilema but these wont be turned....just returned....i know he is only the middle man and accept that so i don't blame him but these are sooooo bad:sob::sob:

If you can see bubbles without turning, so can Ernie. I wouldn't buy from him again unless he sent freebies that didn't incur customs charges.

Peter

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Blimey I would make your own blanks instead, certainly not having any luck

flexi

Executive Member
First Name
mark
Ernie has contacted me and offered a refund or replacement.....but also he said i was not the first to mention this and he may well stop stocking these blanks once they are gone:whistling:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).