• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob
The only "hippie" I now is a mutual friend George. What did he ever do to you? :whistling:

Nice razor, do you actually use it? I briefly considered using one of those but the thought of my face covered in bits of bloody tissue put me off rather. :funny:

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob
I have a one in a nice red acrylic you can have at a very reasonable price Bob. Even comes with a nice stand. :banana::banana::banana:

No ta Walter, I'm a NUFC supporter so anything red is taboo:ciggrin: Can't do much about the colour of my own blood unfortunately :thinks:

GeordieB

Registered
First Name
george
The only "hippie" I now is a mutual friend George. What did he ever do to you? :whistling:

Nice razor, do you actually use it? I briefly considered using one of those but the thought of my face covered in bits of bloody tissue put me off rather. :funny:

I have used it Bob have to take a bit more care than with a mach3 but by far a better shave and 50 blades for £3.50 delivered it works out cheaper:banana::banana:

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob
Must have another look George. I was tempted a couple of years ago when I saw several shops in Oz with nothing but shaving products and then looked on line to find they have a huge following.
I bloody hate shaving :vangry::vangry::vangry:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).