• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Record Power AC400 Air Filtration Timer Query

GSteer

Registered
First Name
Greg
Morning all,

Took delivery of my new air cleaner on Friday, cleared a shelf yesterday and got it mounted, my wife could dry her hair with this thing on high speed, love it.

Tested the timer yesterday while we went out for a lunch and a couple of jars, came back and found the blighter still running. Tried again later with just an hour but it won't turn off. I'm sure it's just my operation, want to get input from anyone else that owns one as to what I'm doing wrong. The instruction manual doesn't actually give any instructions on this amusingly.

So:
Turned it on to low
Set the timer to two hours
Sampled a couple of pints of Trooper and picked up flowers for me mum (> 2 hrs)
Came home and found it still on.

:thinks:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).