• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Remembrance pen stands

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Made up a few more special stands for our veterans just got the pens to do now then on to some more coins 2 of the battle of Britain and one of the Queen's 90 birthday these three come with certs from the royal mint
DSCF3850.JPGDSCF3861.JPGDSCF3863.JPG
DSCF3853.JPGDSCF3857.JPG
DSCF3855.JPG

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Brilliant as usual Woody, well done matey. How do you polish the edges of the bases?

Hi Dave I sand by hand to 400 grit then I use a 8" grinder type polisher and use the brown compound and white diamond polishing compound

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
They are crackers:thumbs:

Peter

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Woody with the recent Anniversary of the Somme the horrifying number of Aussies killed in that action was so great giving added significance to me with your plaques. Highly collectable items there mate you have an outstanding record of achievement for your causes.

Peter.

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Woody with the recent Anniversary of the Somme the horrifying number of Aussies killed in that action was so great giving added significance to me with your plaques. Highly collectable items there mate you have an outstanding record of achievement for your causes.

Peter.

To many of Gods good people never went home from there Peter

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Sorry if I inferred Aussies were on their own but the ceremony person identified with Australians the number was extraordinary. This devastation occurred when my Dad was under 9yrs of age he died in 2001 at 92 yrs and I received the information in shock to be honest
The very thought of anyone going to war should give sober thought before declaring it. You reviewing this is a wonderful thing with the plaques etc giving a voice to those who never returned.

Peter

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).