• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Royal Fail

flexi

Executive Member
First Name
mark
Hi All
My good friend @alan morrison spoilt a great surprise for me a few weeks ago asking if I got some blanks he sent me.... Well Alan they have finally turned up mate...
Thank you sooo much mate, I love this forum!! :claps::claps:

Attachments

• IMG_20231026_212615.jpg
    IMG_20231026_212615.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20231026_213002.jpg
    IMG_20231026_213002.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 13

alan morrison

Fellow
First Name
Alan
Sent in June! Only 4 and a half months for delivery! If Royal Mail took any longer then you could have had them for Christmas.
Anyway I hope that you get a couple of nice pens out of them, Mark.
Thanks for keeping the wheels of this forum turning.

howsitwork?

Graduate Member
First Name
Ian
You were lucky !

Here in Yorkshire Iā€™m still waiting for some chuck jaws posted Royal Mail to me in January 2023 , course weā€™ve got it hard down here ! With closure of tā€™pit , many holes in road , loss of dead parrot , shortage of spare Michael Palins etc, etc šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢.

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
And I thought my problem was bad only 11 days for a delivery. Is it still the law that nothing can hold up the mail. Glad you received them in the end Mark