• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Rustic Rabbit.

Bill Mooney

Blind old git
Grand Master
First Name
Bill
Now that Neil is doing branch slice snowmen I thought I'd show my rabbit which I made as my business logo back in 1984 when I started my business which was called RUSTICRAFT. I made quite a few of these & put customers names on. I could resurrect the rabbit & sell them for Blind Veterans as an alternative to pens & hedgehogs. I have 120 hedgehogs to make for middle December first.
View attachment 31007
View attachment 31008

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
I think he is great Bill. I think these should do well for the blind veterans that is once you finish the Hedgehogs

Phil Dart

Executive Member
First Name
Phil
That looks good Bill.

Yes do it. There is a place not far from me called House of Bruar, which I'm sure many people will know of. They sell that sort of thing all year round, in a much more rustic finish, (in fact tanalised branch slices)and they walk off the shelves. I am certain you will be able to sell a great many of them for Blind Veterans.

Freck Fraser

Graduate Member
First Name
Freck
They look great Bill, sure to be big sellars, got 1 similiar screwed to the top of my gate, not as good as yours though.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).