• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Samples out for testing

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Did you get any destructions with it? Dan do you have them for the drill sizes?

None, I am sure I have some TB Sedonas, but I have so many kits still unpacked. I will have a good look and see if I can locate them.

Peter

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
None, I am sure I have some TB Sedonas, but I have so many kits still unpacked. I will have a good look and see if I can locate them.

Peter

If you got them from TB or the same supplier as TB then they're 12.5 and 10.5mm drills. The other size of kits I've had are 10mm and 15/32

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
My kit arrived today all pleasant and collect LOL do you want it made up with acrylic or a bit of Elm burr Dan

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
If you got them from TB or the same supplier as TB then they're 12.5 and 10.5mm drills. The other size of kits I've had are 10mm and 15/32

Timber bits say they are 25/64" (or 10mm) and 15/32" not 12.5 and 10.5mm

Peter

First Name
Dan
Dan, timberbits has the tubes for Sedona and Baron2 listed as being the same, but I have just tried the Baron2 tubes and they are too tight, I could force them in, but it will more than likely split the blanks. So I will need the tubes for the Sedona before I can make it up.

Peter

Just had this message from the supplier.

Upper tube length 46.1mm, outer diameter 11.5, inner diameter 11.00 and lower tube lenght 53.1, outer diameter 9.70, inner diameter 9.20.

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Just had this message from the supplier.

Upper tube length 46.1mm, outer diameter 11.5, inner diameter 11.00 and lower tube lenght 53.1, outer diameter 9.70, inner diameter 9.20.

Thanks, I will measure everything and see what tubes I have got.

Peter

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Sorry about that. Not exactly a great start!

It happens to the biggest and smallest suppliers alike, it's how it is resolved that really matters, you might want to stock a few parts for each model you sell:thumbs:

Peter

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).