• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

sat in A&E

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Well, I'm at A&E ?
Today is not a good day. I decided to go horse riding this morning, something I haven't done in many years. It turned out to be a big mistake! I got on the horse and started out slowly, but then we went a little faster; before I knew it, we were going as fast as the horse could go. I couldn't take the pace and fell off, but caught my foot in the stirrup with the horse dragging me. It wouldn't stop. Thank goodness the manager at Toys-R-Us came out and unplugged the machine. But he had the nerve to take the rest of my change so I wouldn't attempt to ride the Elephant. How many of you actually read what I wrote? If you did, copy and paste for someone else to get a laugh! Merry Christmas xxxx ???

bassethound

Executive Member
First Name
Ted
Silly old sod Woody, good job you are in this Asylum where you can cause no harm to normal people init, merry Xmas! :ciggrin: :thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).