• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Scottish reffo's

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
The Wall is in Northumberland Derek. Twenty miles South of me and sixty miles South of the Border. :rolling:

Bit like me thinking Kent begins at Peterborough. :funny::funny::funny:

I didn't realise Carlisle is in Northumberland:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Peter

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
We can keep Hadrian's Wall it's a landmark and monument, we could build a new one, 3x as high 12x as thick and use polish labour 3x as cheap. I would be happy to man the gun tower on alternate Friday nights:pray:

Peter

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
And now to crown it all they have lost there golf club to woman LOL
Another fine mess you got me into Jock

Neil

Fellow
First Name
Neil
I live up here, and I really have no idea which way it is going to go. I just hope the decision, whichever way it goes, is accepted well. There are a lot of people who are very passionate about it, and I reckon just under half of them are going to be very unhappy!

Thankfully this round of toys out of the pram will be over shortly and Alex ego Salmond will be squealing like a stuck pig tomorrow. I sincerely hope it's a no if, for no other reason, he will be made to look a bigger fool than he really is due to the ridiculous list of excuses that he will undoubtedly concoct to defend his fragile ego.

Walter

Fellow
First Name
Walter
Thankfully this round of toys out of the pram will be over shortly and Alex ego Salmond will be squealing like a stuck pig tomorrow. I sincerely hope it's a no if, for no other reason, he will be made to look a bigger fool than he really is due to the ridiculous list of excuses that he will undoubtedly concoct to defend his fragile ego.

I rather tend to agree, although I have little respect for the politicians on either side of the debate (or any politicians on any side of any debate).

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
Thankfully this round of toys out of the pram will be over shortly and Alex ego Salmond will be squealing like a stuck pig tomorrow.

Looks like he is squealing well and proper and tendered his resignation, looking just like a baby that has had a smacked ar*e:funny:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
He should resign, he has wasted a lot of tax payers money. The analyst's reckon that Cameron would have to resign if it was a yes vote, so I don't see why Red Salmond shouldn't.

Peter

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Maybe im out of order bit this thread is starting to piss me off
Can we get back to pen turning.

Not while there is still mileage in the reciprocal misery salmond is receiving :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Peter

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).