• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Security?

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
We all aim to be successful, the more people have the more to take care of. I am so sorry for the victims in this case brought forward by Neil it seems decent people suffer more sometimes. Sad really.

Peter.

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
Yes, have security cameras front and back of the house with 28 day recording and access over the internet so I can keep an eye on things when I am away..:winking:

There is also an alarm that will text me if it detects any movement, took a while to put the delays in because the bloody cats kept setting it off.. :rolling:

Now have very few false alarms and would certainly recommend it to everyone.

If it doesn't stop them (the 415v power supply to the shed handle takes care of that:funny:) I am sure it will help identify the culprits as well.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Yes, have security cameras front and back of the house with 28 day recording and access over the internet so I can keep an eye on things when I am away..:winking:

There is also an alarm that will text me if it detects any movement, took a while to put the delays in because the bloody cats kept setting it off.. :rolling:

Now have very few false alarms and would certainly recommend it to everyone.

If it doesn't stop them (the 415v power supply to the shed handle takes care of that:funny:) I am sure it will help identify the culprits as well.

Quite an oops moment if you forget to isolate the preventive one mate.We have internal sensors and have had up to 9 cats over the 20 years o9f home prevention, cats never tripped the radar but big moths a few times attacted to the light.

Peter.

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
We have internal sensors and have had up to 9 cats over the 20 years o9f home prevention, cats never tripped the radar but big moths a few times attacted to the light.

Peter.
Having said that Peter, tonight I have what looked like on screen a great big spider making a web over the camera. When we finally got to the camera it was a very small spider but managing to completely take out the picture due to the IR detecting the web and couldn't see anything else.. Looks like it's going to have to be made spider proof now..:rolling:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).