• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

SIGMA (Jr Gent 3?)

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
It looks interesting and if the quality is there then it should be a good seller.

Peter

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
People like to screw the cap onto the top of the pen so the Jr Gent top without the black band and black bit in the top would be good for me and perhaps with a different clip. :thumbs:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Maybe a few subtle changes just to make it look that bit different so we can distinguished it from the JG

cotswold pens

Apprentice Member
First Name
Andy
Look good Dan, personally I would lose the black plastic band on the cap, but thats only my opinion. What sort of platings are you going to do?

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Looks like a winner to me Dan. The JG is very popular with makers and customers alike.

Yes, it's one of the best, I wouldn't change too much about it, apart from the painted threads and a non-postable option.

Peter

donwatson

Fellow
First Name
Donald
Hi Dan,
I will look forward to these. :thumbs:
At the moment I am trying to reorganise the shed and don't know when I will get in there and get turning. :sob::sob:

pic_1.JPG

pic_2.JPG

pic_3.JPG

billyb_imp

Registered
First Name
Billy
Looks like you've had a good response to your question Dan, so hopefully it will move forward :banana::banana::banana:

Provided of course the quality & price are right :thinks::thinks::thinks:

First Name
Dan
Looks like you've had a good response to your question Dan, so hopefully it will move forward :banana::banana::banana:

Provided of course the quality & price are right :thinks::thinks::thinks:
If the quality is not there then neither will be the kit. Samples of what I am trying to achieve have been sent to Taiwan so we will need to wait and see. Gun Metal and upgrade gold Omega will be here soon as well.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
There was movement at the station the colt from old regret had got away this reminds me of a bush ballad in Aus. watching with interest the movements in the Uk.

Peter.:thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).