• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Silver - Back

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
Not the great big loliping grey hairy gorilla....

It's me.:face::face::face::face:

Been away for a while as had a new health prob, (now have RA :funny:) oh well, got over that one now and back on the up side. just a few more to add to the ones I already had. nowt that the morphine hasn't sorted along with the new meds as well. Oh well.

Hope to get back in the cave soon.

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Welcome back, just make sure you do the best to relieve the symptoms and stay safe.

Peter

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Eamonn good to hear from you drinking morphine through a straw is not good for you. I have a mate who did this it addicted him, bounced back drug free using different meds. Trust things improve for you missed you on the forum.

Peter.

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Good to see you back Eamonn and hope you can get some shed time. The great thing is that most things wooworking can be done in small bites so if it gets too much you could always go in and take a break then pick up later

Vic Perrin

Executive Member
First Name
Vic
Great to see you back on board Eammon. If you need any physio to help with your recovery I am contemplating getting a drying shed and our Aud would appreciate a hand building it :wink:

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
Thanks for the welcomes guys, much appreciated.

I am not sure if I will continue with this hobby as yet tho.:thinks:. I am thinking the sedentary lifestyle woodturning has brought and will continue to bring will have a further negative effect on my lifestyle.:sob:

So I have a few ideas, been inspired over the last 10 days. :winking: any one with any suggestions..

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
Great to see you back on board Eammon. If you need any physio to help with your recovery I am contemplating getting a drying shed and our Aud would appreciate a hand building it :wink:

I was t thinking of going in to shed building Vic. :rolling:

However, if Aud has any experience on installing a hot tub then I may be able to fix her up with some work..:funny:

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
Eamonn good to hear from you drinking morphine through a straw is not good for you. I have a mate who did this it addicted him, bounced back drug free using different meds. Trust things improve for you missed you on the forum.

Peter.
Thanks for missing me Peter.:love_it:

Never taken it through a straw, but now you have mentioned it I may just have a go to see if it hits the spot a bit quicker..:funny:

i was rather hoping morphine addiction would be cheaper than pen turning addiction Peter.:winking:

I am being monitored monitored very closely and I have another MRI on Friday, sure I will be beginning to glow in the bloody dark soon. Had that many x Ray's, ultra sounds and MRI scans. Feel like a pin cushion and also think I should look at putting one of those taps permanently in my arms so I can just take a bit out and send it away cutting out the middle man.

Might work don't you think.?

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).