• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Small Part of my Kit Stash

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Keeping in out of the hottest January on record, from my strange Kit Stash started on three different kits, cut and drilled, finding and making ends to fit on the mandrel. One of them has twelve components to be assembled, Bereas Carbine Kit with a small blank only to be turned. locating each drill needed. Good fun ,has to be done. Where I have multiples of spacers I then custom turn them to use with strange kits.

I will have to make adapters for squaring these odd sized brasses in blanks, finding some treasures in blanks. Why acting as short order people trying to make kits for maybe sales would be a pain in rear.,
not ever going to happen here.

29713.jpg

During my working time with a huge organisation in the Workshop of a Scottish Metal Worker in large letters was this sign NIL DESPERANDUM along with plenty of advice on where to file those supposed urgents. Hence my footnote.

Peter.

yorkshireman

Wood Rat
Executive Member
First Name
Keith
I've just been sorting out my kits Peter and it's frightening how many I've got - well over a hundred

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).