• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Smilies wrong? Picture competition

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Jim was trying to mess with Paul's head by personalising his emoticons so that nobody else could see what Paul could see. Only Ed and myself really new what had happened, Paul had left the top off his superglue and the fumes invaded the USB port on his computer and gradually leached out through the USB ports on whoever read the thread, everyone has been tripping:funny:

Peter

yorkshireman

Wood Rat
Executive Member
First Name
Keith
How is the toe Keith ... :bwink:

Painful Jim, a lesser man would have cracked by now. The tremendous effort to get to Harrogate despite the handicap was not appreciated by senior management. You can imagine the sympathy I got from her. Plus my request for 24 hour pampering with her in a nurses uniform was curtly rejected. She was last heard muttering something about childbirth and men haven't a clue.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).