• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

So here's my attempt.

rowdyyates115

It's Showtime.....
Fellow
Rowdy,

Thats brilliant. The woods compliment each other, I think that some segmented work looks like someones emptied the glue pot in the offcuts bag and it produces an ill conceived mismatch of colours and grain, but this stylish and the inlay between the woods subtly accentuates the different woods. You should be rightly chuffed with that one. Thanks for the inspiration on that one, never done any segmenting work but just bought a pot of cascamite to give it a go.

Neil - Really chuffed with your comments, Thanks, but more chuffed that 'ME' has inspired YOU...

fionaspens

i just wanted to echo what everyone else has said beautiful job - if your making these to sell - can i put myself down on your waiting list?

i hope the fishing club social club went well - if it did you'll be able to answer this reply when you get back in!!!! that is if you can ttttype sssstraightt.

andrew

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Well Rowdy if all them positive comments dont inspire you to do more nothing will your fame goes before you now my friend now you have to keep your fans happy with more
Come on Rowdy

Jim

Grand Master
You guys are churning out some great turnings, i need to get my other tools out and get turning other items myself before you all leave me too far behind .. Great looking Bowl Rowdy, i like the segmenting you have done using the contrasting materials .. Well done my friend .. :winking:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).