• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Some you win some you dont

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Turned these this morning for Violet not happy with them used stamps so I have ordered some new stamps I will strip these down latter and have another go with the new stamps the good thing is the moulding is perfect just not happy with the look of the old stamps

DSCF4236.JPGDSCF4238.JPG

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
I'm sure somebody will buy them.

They have Bill just packed them up but to be honest I have sold them at cost including kits, resin, stamps and postage to me they are seconds so I couldn't sell them for the full amount

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Not happy with the moulds I made going to try Peters Silicone and corn flour

What is it you don't like about the moulds?

Peter

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Its not the moulds its the material it isnt flexible enough to get the plug out of the tube and they split its fine for the ordinary moulds

I am not sure that the home made stuff will be any more flexible, but if you look at the moulds that Smoker gave Ed you will see one that has removable plugs, that way the moulds don't need to be very flexible.

Peter

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
I am not sure that the home made stuff will be any more flexible, but if you look at the moulds that Smoker gave Ed you will see one that has removable plugs, that way the moulds don't need to be very flexible.

Peter

Yes I had seen them that as going to be next it the silicone dont work

smoker

First Name
Steve
Silicone sealant molds

As Peter says look at the one a gave to Ed, they are dead simple to make
make a former paint with PVA inside, pump in the Silicone smooth the top
Soon to become bottom of mold with half a spud, and leave to cure for 48 hours
turn out, Proper Job!!

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).