• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Someday I'll buy some new kits !

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Remember these big lumps from a few years back when we bought a job lot from Axminster between us ?

Sooner or later I'll need to buy some new up-to-date kits. Roll on. :praying:

:P1030366.jpg
P1030365.jpg

Jim

Grand Master
I do remember these kits Ed, but i will remember this pen even more with that wonderful dress you have put on it my friend .. It's a corker .. :thumbs:

Ratty

First Name
David
Very nice pen indeed. Love the blank and the kit could grow on me quickly, put them both together and it is a winner in my books.
:thumbs:

Dave

Vic Perrin

Executive Member
First Name
Vic
Very nice indeed Ed. I will need to knock the dust of the half dozen or so that are lying about in my shed somewhere ?:thinks::thinks::thinks:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Well turned Ed but the kit is cr*p !!!

It is a lovely pen Ed:thumbs:

Terry, the Empress is one of the best kits around for clear casters. With the right ink pump there's now't wrong with it, it is a good solid kit much maligned because a few don't like them and lead the sheep:funny:

Peter

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
My Mum said if you can't find anything nice to say shut up :winking:
Love the blank and a good bit of turning Ed I got shot of all my kits

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
I don,t get around many pen kits Ed but I love your Kit, blank and finished Pen. By that I mean I have few predudices.

Peter.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).