• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Something wrong...

flexi

Executive Member
First Name
mark
I took the wife out today for lunch....no nothing odd in that(not if you have tried her cooking)
Looking out the window of this rustic country pub something hit me (no not my wife)....it was the window...I checked the others in the pub and they were the same...
Your starter for 10 is...what's wrong in this picture??

Attachments

• 20240222_123522.jpg
    20240222_123522.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 49

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
Looks like a sash window with a secondary glazing piece of glass beaded in behind the opening sash, the glass in the opening sash is possibly puttied on the inside suggesting the sash has at sometime been removed & replaced the wrong way round.

:thinks:

Last edited:

flexi

Executive Member
First Name
mark
@Doug Is correct!!
The putty is on the inside of the sash!!
As I said, I checked the top sash and their bay window sashes and all were puttied on the inside, it's not how I was told to do it at college :devil: