• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

South East Woodworking Show

bluntchisel

Registered
First Name
Bob
Yeah, sorry Steve - so have I!!!

Re Portsmouth - at least that, so five hours return plus time at show. You're gonna get stuffed, mate!

Bob.

woodyfxr

Apprentice Member
First Name
Ken
It's in Maidstone, Kent. 205 miles for me,but as it's the first week end of my retirement I think I'll go. Got nothing else to do!!!!:winking:

I will also be going but on the Friday in the hopes that there traffic is lighter, yes im good at jokes.

KJ you are going to love retirement how i ever fitted work in i will never know, This is my first full year of retirement have stopped work in September 2013. Winter is a bit of a chore but spring, summer and autumn
are great. Hope you have a long long one.

Vic Perrin

Executive Member
First Name
Vic
I am going down to my sons for a week on the Isle of Sheppey and the show ground I've been told is not far from his place. I am going on the Saturday . Would love to meet up with anyone who is going on that day . Anyone got a suggestion about a meet up time etc

:thumbs:Vic:thumbs:

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
I am going down to my sons for a week on the Isle of Sheppey and the show ground I've been told is not far from his place. I am going on the Saturday . Would love to meet up with anyone who is going on that day . Anyone got a suggestion about a meet up time etc

:thumbs:Vic:thumbs:

My mate is driving so will have to persuade him to go Saturday. I have my Tickets so hopefully be able to arrange something. I normally go on the Friday as there is a second hand stall selling turning tools normally by Friday afternoon the best bargains have gone, mind you not as though I need many more tools so the wife tells me:whistling::funny:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).