• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Squirrel Cage Table Lamp

Vic Perrin

Executive Member
First Name
Vic
My son asked if I could make him a table lamp. "No Problem" said I. Send me a photo of what style you would like and I will make you one. I nearly had a F in heart attack when he sent me a photo of something that he had seen on the net.

Not to be beaten I decided to have a go :sob:.

Far from perfect and still a bit to do this is my attempt at what he wanted.

It has an Oak base with Walnut and Sapele sticky up things.

2 coats of Teak oil so far and a bit more finishing to do.

IF ONE OF YOU EXPERTS CAN TURN THE PHOTO THE RIGHT WAY ROUND I WOULD BE GRATEFUL :sob:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 74

Jim

Grand Master
Marvelous work Vic .. Amazing what you can achieve with determination my friend .. :thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).