• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Stamp pens in the making

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Some stamp pens in the making some of the tubes are first covered in a decorative film then the stamps stuck on one has screwed up kitchen foil rubbed over with a felt tip pen then rubbed off and the last one is for a friends request for the intelligence corp just got to cover them in mod podge then mould them 3 of the Diana ones are sold already and I think the guardsman one will be spoken for as well enjoy
27368.jpg27369.jpg

Jim

Grand Master
You are doing a great job with these stamp pens Woody, they do make cracking pens .. :winking:

smoker

First Name
Steve
Some stamp pens in the making some of the tubes are first covered in a decorative film then the stamps stuck on one has screwed up kitchen foil rubbed over with a felt tip pen then rubbed off and the last one is for a friends request for the intelligence corp just got to cover them in mod podge then mould them 3 of the Diana ones are sold already and I think the guardsman one will be spoken for as well enjoy
View attachment 30243View attachment 30244

What is the gold tape mate?

fortress

Registered
First Name
John
They are going to be really special Woody, where do you get the photo stamps, and are there other themes? :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

fortress

Registered
First Name
John
Thanks for the links Woody, heat transfer foil, does it come with instructions because I have just ordered the "snake skin" green? :thinks:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Thanks for the links Woody, heat transfer foil, does it come with instructions because I have just ordered the "snake skin" green? :thinks:

No instructions mate all I do is cut it to size and stick it on with Mod podge

fortress

Registered
First Name
John
Thanks again Woody, I got some Mod podge the other day thanks again to one of your links, you are so helpful. thumbs::thumbs:

bassethound

Executive Member
First Name
Ted
I think if you can use Mod Podge you could use P.V.A. I have some reels of hot printing foil so I will try it for fun for something..:thinks:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
I think if you can use Mod Podge you could use P.V.A. I have some reels of hot printing foil so I will try it for fun for something..:thinks:

I'm inclined to agree with you it seems just the same just a bit thicker much like pva glue

Sgreen

Registered
First Name
Simon
I do like these pen blanks. At the moment I am experimenting with polymer clay and soon, burls. So I will put this on my To-Do-Later list. Not the list the wife gives me, the actual list of things I will do later.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).