• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Steam punk

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
I fancied making a steampunk pen with watch parts and Violet ask me to do one with her Mums 45 year old watch so no pressure.
I did the gluing up and moulding yesterday and turned it today she loved it so off to the pub I didn't tell her but I dropped one of the hands so theres only one on the pen LOL still got another one to turn made up with one of her old pens but that can wait till tomorrow now
DSCF4201.JPGDSCF4200.JPGDSCF4199.JPG

fortress

Registered
First Name
John
I am just wondering what you can't do Woody, that is a great watch part pen, well done Sir. :thumbs::thumbs:

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Brilliant effort mate and a superb end result ... now where did I put that tin of watch parts ?:thinks:

angelo49

Registered
First Name
Angelo
That's a great looking pen Woody!!:thumbs::thumbs:
''I didn't tell her but I dropped one of the hands so theres only one on the pen LOL''
Well, now that THAT'S out in the open, it's only a matter of time.:ciggrin:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Watch parts , no problem, walk on water (gotta know where the rocks are). Scenic flight no worries with connections. All in a days adventure, like the Pen Woody.

Peter.

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Time flies when making the watch part pens, very nice:thumbs:

Peter

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).