• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Steradent tubes

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
I didn't know that 1 and 2 were any good for casting.
Sent from my D6683 using Tapatalk

1, 2 and 5 don't dissolve with the resin the others do.

Peter

Scots Bill

Registered
First Name
Bill
Aye Brian, well Peter did say if they have the R.C. number one, two or five they would be ok, so you have been keeping this under your hat! It is good the printing comes off that easy, I was going to use fine steel wool or Vim, meths sounds better.

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Aye Brian, well Peter did say if they have the R.C. number one, two or five they would be ok, so you have been keeping this under your hat! It is good the printing comes off that easy, I was going to use fine steel wool or Vim, meths sounds better.

Hardly under my hat, I have mentioned it before several times, sent drill bits, tools and all manner of small items all over the country in them to forum members.
Ideal as postal tubes, drawer storage etc, a little bag of silica gel a chunk of steel pop the lid on and you have a dry storage through a damp winter in the shed init?
I keep all my grub screws, small drills lots of lathe fiddly bits in em, easy to label, wrap a lastic band around a few and stand em up or lay em flat simples init?

Nobody takes any notice of my tips until someone else comes up with what they think is a new idea I used to it init?

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).