• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Winemaker

Registered
First Name
Tom
A family broke the front window of my shop and stole from me and then a little while later I had a fruit and veg delivery left outside my shop, the gits had a go a stealing again but where seen. Reported to police they told me they had a filing cabinet just for that one family they could not act against them as there was very little evidence :rant: :vangry: I bet the police have a good idea who stole the stuff but again they need evidence I hope they get them.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
WEll presented and shown thanks Neil for this Video on the forum , trust it yields results as for your words of warning.

Peter.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).