• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Phil Dart

Executive Member
First Name
Phil
Phew. That was lucky! Another foot to the left and we'd have had a roof to mend. As it turned out, just a bit of guttering and a couple of slates.

ed2.jpg

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Lucky Phil. Next door had fencing down which landed on my garden, I did however loose three panes of glass in the greenhouse but now all repaired as I had some spares in the shed. Not done any work in the workshop as I need to do some milling and it involves the DRO which if we had a power cut would bugger up my measurements.
Had another cut this morning they are still working on the problems give them credit they are doing the best they can under the circumstances.

Phil Dart

Executive Member
First Name
Phil
We decided to stay closed on Friday Derek. It just wasn't safe in buildings all sitting underneath 40 foot high oak trees.

pittswood

Fellow
First Name
Kelvin
Bad rain storms and no power for the whole of Saturday, some more power cuts on Sunday. Not as bad as some of our friends in the Midlands. Bewdley on flood warning, along with Monmouth and Hay on Wye. We are above 600 feet, so if we flood we will need to start building the ark.
Kelvin

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
We decided to stay closed on Friday Derek. It just wasn't safe in buildings all sitting underneath 40 foot high oak trees.

Don't blame you I don't think you would have had many drop in customers

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).