• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Test mould

Jim

Grand Master
No not yet Frankie .. Need the shed warmer and the log burner is dismantled as i have just had a protecting wall built around it .. :whistling:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
We live in a type of Valley susceptable to inversions the govt do there best to discourage wood burning or insist on maximum burn devices.

Peter.

Jim

Grand Master
Here we go Frankie, it worked a treat my friend .. A couple of gentle taps and out she popped .. :winking:

casting-blank-1.jpg

casting-blank.jpg

casting-blank-2.jpg

casting-blank-3.jpg

turnaround360

Caracktycus Pots
Fellow
First Name
Frank
That looks great Jim are you able to move the colours about to your likeing and how long do you think the mould will last.:winking:

Jim

Grand Master
The colours depends on the pouring Frankie, the tube still looks unused but i couldn't put a life on it .. :thinks:

turnaround360

Caracktycus Pots
Fellow
First Name
Frank
But you can see it as you pour ..and the mould is unaffected by the resin
an all round good result I'm glad you like it and hope you get a lot of use out of it
You could make a load but I don't know what the hoses is called.:winking: P's
Did the centre nipple leave a good mark

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).