• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Thank you so much Mr Mooney

Vic Perrin

Executive Member
First Name
Vic
For the first time ever Vic has let me have access to the Forum. I received a fantastic gift in the post yesterday. Bill sent me a pen that he had made from a piece of 1000 year old Oak from Durham Cathedral. Being a Durham Lass or perhaps an Old Girl now, it was such a pleasure to receive such a treasure. It's been a fair few years since I visited the Cathedral and this has brought back some treasured memories for me. Thank you so much Bill for your generosity the pen has took pride of place on display on the mantelpiece next to my Lucky Wooden Dolly Ornament (Bill and Evelyn will know what I mean)

Thank you so much Aud :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Bill Mooney

Blind old git
Grand Master
First Name
Bill
Aud you are most welcome. I thought it would appeal to you & Vic has been very generous with his pens for Blind Veterans UK.
It's my pleasure.:thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).