• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Fortune favours the brave lets hope they have the courage of their convictions. Those that govern and lead need to show how much their country can go forward, I believe they negotiate from strength. I would be thrilled if we shed the Commonwealth worried at the same time we then get some ideot like America has to choose from.

Peter.

21William

Fellow
First Name
William
Apparently a number of countries including Australia and New Zealand are keen to start trade negotiations with the U.K.

I've been quite happy to drink Italian wine over the years but if the EU get silly and want to charge us just to come into the sweet shop I'll happily drink Australian and New Zealand wine instead.

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Apparently a number of countries including Australia and New Zealand are keen to start trade negotiations with the U.K.

I've been quite happy to drink Italian wine over the years but if the EU get silly and want to charge us just to come into the sweet shop I'll happily drink Australian and New Zealand wine instead.

China also, but they are not known for their red wine. I gave up on French wine quite a few years ago and can only be bothered with OZ, SA, NZ and Spanish wine. Somerset or Cornish Brie, I don't need French cheese or products, I still have my own boycott stemming from the burning of British lamb years ago. My wife loves champagne (I don't) so that's about the only French product this household will be seen with.

21William

Fellow
First Name
William
Yes, think I'll have to give English Brie a try in future. Anyone know of an antipodean version of Gavi or Pinot Grigio? :thinks:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Congratulations BORIS wonderful speech just now on screen when you stated you did not stand for the job as the new main man. More power to him he led a good fight.

Peter.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).