• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

The Professor

Les ELm

Executive Member
First Name
Les
In Antique Silver dressed up in one of my Polymer Braid blanks.

Les

DSC03171%20Custom.jpg

DSC03173%20Custom.jpg

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Les in retrospect your treatment of this pen kit is so outstanding I would imagine the kit maker would be proud to have you contact them it would make a front page spread anywhere mate it is so outstanding.

Peter.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Just now I felt the need to get in touch with Dayacom personally to advise them of the incredible pen in Polymer Braid by Les. I commended it as displayed on this forum and two others. The reason I say this in keeping with forum rules using a PM to Les now to advise him also the recommendation is using PM,s as set out in the rules. I once asked Les for his E Mail addy he replied he does not give that out.

Peter.

Les ELm

Executive Member
First Name
Les
Just now I felt the need to get in touch with Dayacom personally to advise them of the incredible pen in Polymer Braid by Les. I commended it as displayed on this forum and two others. The reason I say this in keeping with forum rules using a PM to Les now to advise him also the recommendation is using PM,s as set out in the rules. I once asked Les for his E Mail addy he replied he does not give that out.

Peter.

Thanks mate. :thumbs:

Les

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).