• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

The Royal Pens.

Bill Mooney

Blind old git
Grand Master
First Name
Bill
We had a great day today at Blind Veterans UK Llandudno centre when I presented my pens to Sophie - Countess of Wessex. HRH talked to Evelyn then me when I presented the pens. Her pen is dressed in Yew Burr with a left hand nib which she used to sign the visitors book. She was delighted so I'm happy. Her private secretary asked for one of my pens as well so he went away happy too.
We couldn't take photos but I have some being sent to me which I will post when I get them. In the meantimes here's some of the pens & a scroll on parchment paper with a welcome message.
The first two pens are mistrals donated by Phil & the last two pens are deltas donated by Dan. Thank you guys.
IMG_2082.JPG
IMG_2076.JPG
IMG_2077.JPG
IMG_2078.JPG
IMG_2079.JPG
IMG_2080.JPG
IMG_2081.JPG

nimrod

Graduate Member
First Name
Robin
You must have had a great day Bill, sounds like there where a lot of happy people there, well done Bill.

Robin

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Very nice, well done, Bill:thumbs:

Peter

Bill Mooney

Blind old git
Grand Master
First Name
Bill
Thanks for your kind comments, it was a great occasion.
I must mention Mike Kennedy who kindly donated the Yew Burr for Sophie's pen.:thumbs:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Wonderfull foresight Bill with the left handed knowledge, very happy for you what a cheeky person the private secretary and how handy you had an extra.

All the best mate kind regards..

Peter.

Bill Mooney

Blind old git
Grand Master
First Name
Bill
It was indeed an honour to meet Sophia & make & present the pens on behalf of Blind Veterans UK. They had the confidence to trust me to come up with the goods. I don't think it can get any better.:thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).