• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

The software swap has happened.

Phil Dart

Executive Member
First Name
Phil
The forum software swapped over late this afternoon.

I'm sorry if you've been greeted with a holding page all day, but it was necessary to take down the old site whilst the migration happened, otherwise anything posted today wouldn't have shown on the new site

It's looking pretty basic at the moment, but it will change a bit over the coming days I hope.

Everything is more or less in where it was, although I still need to upload the tutorials and tidy things up here and there that have ended up in slightly the wrong place.

Private messages can be accessed via the envelope icon next to your name (top right of the page), although this software calls them "conversations" not private messages.

Feel free to post below with your opinions and ideas.

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Me too....
I wanted to upload a new head shot selfie as an avatar and it said it was too big!!..... Was that the image or my head🤔🤔
It is all that hair around your mouth that has sprouted making the picture bigger:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Phil Dart

Executive Member
First Name
Phil
Have the size of the photos changed as I can't download any as now it says they are too large
Me too....
I wanted to upload a new head shot selfie as an avatar and it said it was too big!!..... Was that the image or my head🤔🤔
That should now be sorted. The maximum image size you can upload has been increased to 20mb, and the system should re-size it to something sensible when it uploads.

That certainly applies to images in posts, but I'm not sure about avatars - do you want to try it again @flexi and let me know if it works?

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).