• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

The Wife's Toys.

wm460

Grand Master
Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, Australia.
First Name
Mark
I was looking for something in one of my cupboard when I came across this box.
I could'nt remember putting it there, when I opened it I I found these.
Then I remembered a long time ago the wife wanted to take up carving, so took her to Carbatec in Adelaide and bought these and other stuff.
I only spent money on her nothing for myself being such a generous hubby.
To this day they have never been used.
Next time she complains about me buying something I need I will have to show her these and remind her.:devil::devil:

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Very nice chisels Mark.

My address is
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>

:funny:

Scots Bill

Registered
First Name
Bill
got to admit Mark, mine dont get much use now, should get cracking. Can your wife get an edge on them though, bet that is your job, or was to be.

fortress

Registered
First Name
John
Oh what a shame, they've been waiting all this time stuck in a box to be used and loved. :sob:

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob
They are very nice chisels Mark and by far my favourite make. I have a number of them including a set of 12 of the litle palm chisels.
Though easily available they're expensive and sought after.

Just a thought - if she doesn't know they're there, just sell them and buy some new toys that WILL be used. :wink:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).