• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Thien separator

Neil

Fellow
First Name
Neil
Eamonn,

Thanks for this, I looked at the wikipedia entry and came to the conclusion that if Fd, Fc, and Fb when totalled equalled zero they were a fat lot of use. I then reflected on my A level Maths paper regarding the use of alphanumerics to reflect engineering equations and was reminded of why I got E grade at Maths and U at Physics, they sent this bit back by way of example to my teachers:

Me thinks I might make one and there is a chance that it might work.

My younger son looked over my shoulder and asked if it was anything to do with cyclonic irrigation. This conjured up images of painful methods of demise for the mother in law.

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
You could always get the Dust Deputy and fit it on the top of the drum...:thumbs:

I want a larger inlet capacity than my original Dust Deputy has, I would not get rid of it as I use it all the time on hand held power tools at the bench. I just wanted something bigger positioned by the lathe & that I could also hook up to the crown guard on the table saw, that has a 2" outlet.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).