• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

This is Torture

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
As many know I am not able to get into the workshop, well just before not being well I ordered some stuff to add to my armoury of bits. I think I need to move them as they are sitting in front of me and it is torture not being able to go and play, but at the same time gives me something to look forward to.

Now what should I do

1 Hide them
2 Keep them in full view
3 Give them away

I bet I know the answer I will get to this:funny:

Attachments

• DSCF7143.jpg
    DSCF7143.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 57

Graham_C

Fellow
First Name
Graham
Hide them! As you say, it's something to look forward to :thumbs:

Or give them to the first person to reply :whistling::funny:

Sgreen

Registered
First Name
Simon
I think it would be far better for your health to send them over to Sheffield (Me). Think of the satisfaction you will get and it may speed your recovery. :wink:

Or, you could keep them on display to spur you on.
Get well soon

Simon

Bill Mooney

Blind old git
Grand Master
First Name
Bill
You're gonna have to get a big dish to put the names in so you can draw a winner Derek but don't forget to put my name in.:funny::funny::funny:

Vic Perrin

Executive Member
First Name
Vic
You know my Son lives not far from you Derek. If it's too much pain for you looking at them I can arrange for him to call in and take them off your hands. I know where you live ! :funny:

Phil Dart

Executive Member
First Name
Phil
That is an extremely kind gesture to donate them all as a competition prize Derek. Send it all up to me and i will look after it for you until the competition is announced.
Best pen made from fried snowballs maybe - what do you think?:devil:

GeordieB

Registered
First Name
george
sit with ya respirator and smock on Derick your recovery will be so much quick mate hope your on the lathe soon:thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).