• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Timberbits strikes again

rayf6604

Registered
First Name
Ray
Lucky devil.
My order has been sent to the wrong country (UAE instead of the UK). Some lucky Arab is going to get some kits and blanks for free.:down:
Having to wait while a repeat order is sent out.:sob:
I would have thought that once your order got there it'll have nowhere to go as there won't be a matching address in the UAE and it should be sent back to sender. :thinks:

Vic Perrin

Executive Member
First Name
Vic
I was demonstrating Jim and it seemed to engage people more :thumbs:

I knew it would Ray. As I said before when you mentioned it in a previous post. I have always done better when I took my little Axi and made a few up during the day. It certainly draws people's attention to you.

Jim

Grand Master
Lucky devil.
My order has been sent to the wrong country (UAE instead of the UK). Some lucky Arab is going to get some kits and blanks for free.:down:
Having to wait while a repeat order is sent out.:sob:

Now that is unlucky .. Plus this is the first time that i have known this to happen, or rather the first time that i have heard of it happening ..

ni9eofse7en

Registered
First Name
John
Maybe theres a lookie likie, a Mohammed Al Sherbarak al Rayf6604, who obviously has a beard and lives in Mo'ansfield

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).