• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

TM Epsilons in Chrome and Gun Metal

Freck Fraser

Graduate Member
First Name
Freck
3 TM Epsilons in Chrome and 3 in Gun Metal. "Ice Cube Crush" blanks in both red and honey from Snainton and a pair dressed in a Vape Swirl blank from The Turners Worshop. Luckily I can just scrape 2 Epsilons out of a single Vape Swirl blank, rather pricey but stunning to look at. Apols again for the pic quality, I must, and eventually I will improve my pictures.

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Nice ones Freck . I have a 1930s Conway Stewart 'Dinky' which looks very similar to your second picture.

Freck Fraser

Graduate Member
First Name
Freck
Oops, decided to delete my pictures for better ones, didn't know that you only have 15mins to edit a post before it's "locked in" so here's some slightly better pictures.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).