• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

TM Omega RB Chrome, crosscut zebrawood

clement

Graduate Member
First Name
Clement
Here's one that gives me a lot of work. 4 attempts before ending the cap, very hard to cut. Wood exploded three times while turning the blank down.
But i'm really satisfied how it came out.

P1060855.jpg P1060856.jpg

fortress

Registered
First Name
John
An excellent result for all your patience and perseverance Clement, well done, a beauty.

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Another beauty, striking wood:thumbs:

Peter

Unique

Registered
First Name
Tony
A nice effect with the crosscut banding.

You've been busy making some beautiful pens - I'm inspired. Thank you. :thumbs:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Zebrano, a hairy furry contrary wood for me mate. You tamed the Shrew nicely, often using another then another different half of a pen would show differences in top and lower halves. This did not happen ,another victory Clement for a beaurt pen.

Peter.

Jim

Grand Master
For all the hard work you have certainly been rewarded with a superb looking pen Clement .. :thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).