• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

TM Resin Saver...

First Name
Dan
That mould looks like it would vac form easily, much quicker and probably cheaper?
The mould in the picture is a mould to make the mould so it is the reverse. Also doing it with 3D printing always me to build branding into the mould. It will include my website, 'TM Resin Saver' and the name of the kit it is for. It will also cast the details onto each tube ' Cap tube & body tube'

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
The mould in the picture is a mould to make the mould so it is the reverse. Also doing it with 3D printing always me to build branding into the mould. It will include my website, 'TM Resin Saver' and the name of the kit it is for. It will also cast the details onto each tube ' Cap tube & body tube'

That is very good Dan, I've only got a few moulds and it got quite confusing which blanks belonged to what kit so having it cast means that I don't have to worry about it.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Ah youth Dan good fortune mate the computer needs are great the outlay not insignificant fair weather friend.

Kind regards Peter.:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

First Name
Dan
printing has begun
bec7cdeaea0bc33b6b31cff6852ed710.jpg

af60d3b1e28553f3678689f5a562413d.jpg

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).