• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Totally cream crackered

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
As the title I am totally cream crackered as I have been in the middle of a field with a load of idiots playing at being in the past you know the type I believe they are called re-enactors or something like that OOOPs sorry forgot we have one here ain't that right Chas:wink::funny::funny::funny:.

Met some great guys especially the german WW2 group as well as the WW1 group which looked more like dads army from the age of them. Also met and had a long talk to Jason Salkey who played Sergeant Harris in the Series Sharpe

These ones are playing soldiers from the 1800's to the present. I must admit I sold a few lock and load pens and even some of those pen refills now I am out of those kits and my camo pen blanks

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Will these do

Attachments

• DSCF6266.jpg
    DSCF6266.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 32
  • DSCF6258.jpg
    DSCF6258.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 32
  • DSCF6261.jpg
    DSCF6261.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 32
  • DSCF6319.jpg
    DSCF6319.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 32
  • DSCF6321.jpg
    DSCF6321.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 32
  • DSCF6322.jpg
    DSCF6322.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 32
  • DSCF6278.jpg
    DSCF6278.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 32
  • DSCF6264.jpg
    DSCF6264.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 32

chas_41_uk

Registered
First Name
Chas
Sounds like you had a good day Derek :thumbs:

Nothing wrong in dressing up at weekends and entertaining the public :wink:

Unless of course it's in women's clothing :nonono::funny:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
First blush your description Derek sounded like a kinder picnic compared with the Brit German confrontation on our morning news.

Thanks for sharing especially using the pics mate nice to see how others spend their time and why.

Peter.

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Not a bad weekend. The grenades in the box are all turned from wood and sell for £25 upwards the guys were telling me.

Sounds like you had a good day Derek :thumbs:

Nothing wrong in dressing up at weekends and entertaining the public :wink:

Unless of course it's in women's clothing :nonono::funny:

There's nothing as strange as folk. As they say Chas if that is what people enjoy good on them as it shows how people lived and dressed in the time they choose to. As you can guess this weekend it was all military

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).