• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Turning a Sycamore bowl how I do it

Matt

Registered
Very straightforward and easy to follow Woody, well done :thumbs: should maybe go in the tutorials section so will always be easy to find :ciggrin:

Jim

Grand Master
A big thank you for this tutorial Woody, i am going to stick this thread for a while my friend, and with your permission i will nick it and add to the tutorial page .. :thumbs:

Great looking bowl to say that you was chatting all the way through it ... :ciggrin:

Very pleased to see that it is going to a good cause to .. :kiss:

bassethound

Executive Member
First Name
Ted
I thought it was a brilliant tutorial,thank you! lovely bowl as usual, pity lunch stopped play lol, what did you have?:thinks:
Well done Woody how the bloody hell do you turn and do pics at the same time? i can't do either!

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
A big thank you for this tutorial Woody, i am going to stick this thread for a while my friend, and with your permission i will nick it and add to the tutorial page .. :thumbs:

Great looking bowl to say that you was chatting all the way through it ... :ciggrin:

Very pleased to see that it is going to a good cause to .. :kiss:

Right on Jim boy any thing to help mate

Gav

Registered
First Name
Gavin
Thank you fur that woody, really informative and given me some tips to continue my bowl development!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).