• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Two Sierra's

flexi

Executive Member
First Name
mark
Hi all i managed to squeeze a bit of time for these two....both Mik Lawrence blanks20160810_185044.jpg

flexi

Executive Member
First Name
mark
Yes Bill...i buy about a dozen at a time and i might need to order some more very soon...i find the Celtic's quite popular and his bottel caps sell well too:banana:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Micks blanks are special he was the first and still the best using this method, he comes out of Melbourne is a totally busy bloke. I have conversation with him 400 miles away from me like London to Edinburgh. These are among his latest designs setting the pace as always. Love the blanks and pens Mark, proof positive if you trot out quality the people will come.

Peter.

flexi

Executive Member
First Name
mark
Have to agree Peter....i have tried a lot of cast blanks and had a lot of failiers....either too brittle or the inlay too proud or bubbles....i have found someone who casts really well....they turn really easy and polish with little effort and i have complete confidence in the castings knowing what to expect....also he is a really decent chap and great to deal with and will do complete one off castings....:thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).