• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Up a creek without a paddle

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Hi Neil the muso my pic s of my mate Howard the muso taken in the 70,s the emulsion with the image transferred to figured Masonite, I found the negs and had some of these pics we used to have on display in our Photo Studio in the 70,s he came down from Sydney to collect them after all these yrs.

Kind regards Peter.

naxie

Registered
Welcome to the forum Neil! :waver:

The Union Jubilee is a great offer, far better than anything else you would get even near to that price and as said it would hold its value.

:thumbs:

stevenw1963

Bodger supreme
Fellow
South Lanarkshire - Another tyke in exile
First Name
Steven
Welcome Neil,

The axminster is a good starter lathe if you go that route but a decent 2nd hand lathe may be the way to go if you're planning on doing bigger turnings, although after saying that, the size of the Axminster would cope with making parts for Oboes & clarinets etc.
Always wanted to turn a wind instrument like an oboe etc but just cannot find the plans in t'internet anywhere, one day.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).