• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Update after my operation.

Vic Perrin

Executive Member
First Name
Vic
Thanks for the update Terry. Me and the Mrs wish you all the best with your treatment and hope that all goes well for you.

:thumbs:Vic:thumbs:

ajmw89

Registered
First Name
Adam
Good luck mate. One of my best mates is undergoing treatment for Leukaemia in the Royal Marsden at the minute, so I've got a rough idea what you're going through and about to go through. Hope it all goes well and gets sorted for you mate. Sounds like you've got a good team looking after you

Jimjam66

Chief Battonager
Registered
Sorry to hear you'll need chemo, Terry. Keep your chin up, we're all rooting for you! Oh, and - if you need someone to babysit your AT1628 for a bit just ask. There will be no shortage of takers or my name ain't Fred Astaire ...

:devil::devil:

Jim

Grand Master
All the best Terry, you will be back in the shed before you know it my friend .. :thumbs:

yorkshireman

Wood Rat
Executive Member
First Name
Keith
I'm sure you'll be alright marra. If it affects your turning don't worry, we won't notice any difference lol

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
You know what I thing mate I just wish you and Jackie all the very best mate and God be with you both

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Terry with SWMBO we isolated ourselves carefully especially from Church where doting parents seem to think nothing of contagious diseases bringing their kids and sharing it around and kids also carry stuff and mix it up before displaying symptoms. Wilma had the two worst bloodborn Cancers because one was so nasty they gave her both barrels of the strongest Chemo to be sure to be sure then directional internal Radiotherapy. The key factor I wanted to mention was her feelings that meant we spent a good year doing whatever we could to support she was very considerate during Chemo allowing me to sleep in the seat alongside her during those 8 hr sessions she had a port fitted in the chest to facilitate the chemo and kept it in for two years to facilitate.

My seeming rambling is an effort to share with you a few things we did to make things as pleasant as possible. From when proper blood tests are meaning full Wilma has shown remarkable results as I have faith you will mate.Kind regards.:thumbs::thumbs:

Peter.

Bill Mooney

Blind old git
Grand Master
First Name
Bill
Very best wishes Terry. I hope the chemo goes alright & that you ok at the end of the sessions. Best wishes to Jackie also as she will be your strength.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).