• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Use it or bin it ... take 2

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Buffing is the way i'll go, what kind of polish are you talking about?

Peter

At the moment I'm using EEE shellewax and Libron woodturners stick on top but the Hut produces are good as well I used them for years

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
If I remember I'll take the camera to the shed and make another later as they will all need filling due to the shape of the blanks.

Jim

Grand Master
Certainly no ugly duckling Paul, you done a great save with this for sure, and worth all the effort .. :thumbs:

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob
:claps:
That's fantastic work paul, you leave me in awe!

I guess you don't have many roses left in your garden.

Bob

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
I hated the damn things until I got this now I'm planting them everywhere :-)

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob
You've got me thinking now.
There's a large garden centre 5 mins from me. Now where did I put those secateurs?
:devil:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).