• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Wedding Pen

nimrod

Graduate Member
First Name
Robin
I’m looking for a blingey fountain pen kit as a wedding gift any suggestions would be appreciated

flexi

Executive Member
First Name
mark
For pure class and elegance I would go Mistral all day otherwise Majestic or Nouvou scepter from Penn state industries (available from Axminster)

Hallelujahal

Graduate Member
First Name
Alex
I can think of no better pen blank than the Damascus steel from Divine Island range at Beaufort Ink. The pen is I think a Cyclone from their range however that blank matched with a Leveche or Mistral would do just as well!
Pic below

Attachments

• 2B94CD30-4B9C-44DD-BD61-65275496AB79.png
    2B94CD30-4B9C-44DD-BD61-65275496AB79.png
    1,020.3 KB · Views: 31

TVS

Fellow
First Name
Woody
Whatever pen and blank you settle for please note they will have to get approval from the registrars and obtain the correct permanent ink to be able to use their own fountain pen

Garetine

First Name
Peter
Whatever pen and blank you settle for please note they will have to get approval from the registrars and obtain the correct permanent ink to be able to use their own fountain pen
This is very true. I made a pen for my nieces wedding and the register was amazed I’d filled it with the correct ink. I did include a certification with the pen and that satisfied him.

magpens

First Name
Mal
If you want a really classy pen, use the Emperor kit . . . could be a bit pricey . . .

nimrod

Graduate Member
First Name
Robin
I decided on a mistral which I am very pleased with. I would like to get it engraved I would be very grateful if anyone could recommend a member or company that could provide this service