• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Well it had to come.......

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Just been shopping with the wife except for bleach and kitchen roll they had everything we needed. There are some empty shelves and luckily got the last but one toilet rolls as we needed those.

I did notice that the veg seed packets were empty does that mean people are expecting a long isolation and growing there own.
Yesterday I went and brought compost and some manure for the garden but then for me that is a normal purchase at this time of the year as we both enjoy fresh veg we have grown ourselves.

Just come in from the greenhouse after planting some of the seeds.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Coles and Woolworths have an early start time now with 7 to 8 am reserved for aged,infirm and special needs folk with an earlier closing time to try to fill shelves now mostly bare of essentials.

Peter.:goesred:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).