• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Went on a little journey today.

Gadget-UK

Graduate Member
First Name
Colin
As some of you know I am a H&S Officer and travel all over the country due to work commitments.
Today I took a trip and was expecting a large castle type building with towers and moat etc but all I got was this…..

IMG_4294.jpeg

However was made to feel at home and had a good chat and a coffee 😁😁
Anyone recognise this Mini Castle of Wonders. 🤔😇😇

flexi

Executive Member
First Name
mark
I would guess at Beaufort towers😂😂😂
But isn't that a bit drastic just to collect a sticker

Gadget-UK

Graduate Member
First Name
Colin
Oh, believe me, he did! :devil::devil: :devil:

Good to finally meet you after all these years Colin.
You to Phil, always nice to finally put a face to a name :thumbs:
Just got to sort out and file the "Small" amount of kits I managed to fit in the car :winking:
I will call in again (come down with a Lorry) for a coffee, at least I know where you are now and won't get lost LOL :duh:

Gadget-UK

Graduate Member
First Name
Colin
I have to admit while at Phils Impressive Abode - I did venture into Aladins Cave.... Sorry the main store room / packing area.
To say its like Indiana Jones finding the Ark of the Covenant... You want open all the boxes and have a good rummage but frightened to touch anything :whistling:

Its a bit of trek though, through the Mysterious Swamp, across the Bridge of Doom, being careful not to fall into the Croc Infested Moat.....
I personally thought the Machine Gun Towers were a bit over the top though :rolling:

Attachments

• 1681999057174.png
    1681999057174.png
    78.2 KB · Views: 6
Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).