• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Wheeling and dealing

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
I found the Australian importer of a much used product firstly the head office Sales Manager Australia. Then the Sydney Office Sales Manager a helper then to me.

The product is classified Gas Class road transport only.

So I sent a Pen made of Russian Birch for the Australian Manager..........Thankyou.

Then Brown Mallee Burl for the guy in the Sydney Firm.......who arranged a mate to hand deliver a package to me I pay him to give it to Sydney.

In the middle of this the guy delivering the parcel is a mad golfer so I made for him when he arrives a mounted Wood Golf Club on a Burl Base with a felt covering underneath. I prepared the base but most always people gaze lovingly at it and turn it over for good.

While waiting this is the gift for the good samaritan it will hold a pencil where the shaft was removed, the type used to mark score cards. The second guy requested a price list wanted to buy several pens however I don,t get into distant deals but offered his wife a pen and he can give me additional product. If this seems mysterious it is so far to me, when it is concluded I will speak further. The thot plickens. I finished the Burl with matte laquer. THE POWER OF A PEN.

Peter.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).